Laser hair removal treatment is the best way to get rid of unwanted facial or body hair, if you’re fed up of constantly shaving or waxing your body parts. Out of all the procedures available, laser hair removal treatment offers the best and permanent results. Also, it’s far more effective option than shaving or waxing.
If you don’t have much idea about laser hair removal or it may sound a bit scary to you, then the following points can clear your doubts related to it.
- One thing you need be clear about is that this treatment is not for every skin or hair type. The best results are often obtained in people who have dark coarse hair and light colour skin. Pigmented tissue is targeted by this hair removal procedure, so it doesn’t works effectively on white, grey, red or blonde hair.
- Lips, arms and underarms, bikini line, chest, back and legs are some of the most common areas targeted by this procedure. If the body area from where the hair are supposed to be removed is bigger, then the treatment will take more time and cost you more than treatment done on smaller areas.
- Usually, it takes between 6 to 8 sessions to achieve the desired results. The number of sessions also depends on the size of area, skin and hair colour. Find a renowned cosmetic Surgery clinic in Mumbai to get your hair removed permanently.
- There are hardly any side effects of this treatment. In some cases, the treated area might become a bit sore and swollen, but only after a few minutes or a few hours this side effect will go away. In other cases, skin lightening or darkening may occur. Effects such as scarring, blistering or any change in the skin texture due to this treatment are quite rare.
- Side effects which occur because of wrong settings and incorrect technique can be avoided if you visit the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai which is approved and registered by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India.
- It is strongly recommended that you should conduct a little research before deciding to undergo this treatment. Find a renowned clinic that has qualified and experienced surgeons who can deliver amazingly satisfactory results. You can know more about this procedure by reading articles in health magazines, Internet and talking with people who have undergone this treatment.
- Have a detailed consultation with your surgeon who will describe you the whole procedure and what should be the expected results. The surgeon will check your present medical condition and ask for your medical history, if any.
- Before having laser hair removal treatment, your surgeon will give you a list of instruction which you need to follow. The surgeon will ask you to avoid sunbathing, sun beds and fake tan. Also, not to wax or bleach the area supposed to be treated for several weeks before treatment.
Search online to find a clinic that offer top-notch services for laser hair removal in Mumbai at an affordable price range.