Acne Scar Treatment | CHEMICAL PEELS
- Chemical Peeling is a non-surgical Aesthetical procedure.
- A chemical peel is a body treatment technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel off.
- The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peeling softens & improves the appearance of skin. It involves application of a chemical solution to surface of the skin, to produce controlled removal of outer layers of skin. It is commonly used on the face or backs of hand to improve rough texture, fine line & wrinkles, sun damages , scars & acne. Chemical peels is one of the most common non surgical aesthetic procedure for acne scar treatment.
The depth of skin removed depends on the type of chemical peel applied & how long it is left on the skin. Chemical peels are described according to depth of the skin they work on.
- SUPERFICIAL PEELS (Glycolic acid peel)
- MEDIUM DEPTH PEELS (TCA peel)
- DEEP PEELS(Phenol peel)
Harleys clinic is the most cost effective destination for your procedure. Here Procedures are performed as per International standards at Indian prices.