CHEMICAL PEELS FOR ACNE SCAR TREATMENT IN MUMBAI
- Chemical Peeling for acne scar treatment is a non-surgical Aesthetical procedure.
- A chemical peeling is a technique used for acne scar treatment, it improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin using a chemical solution that causes the dead skin to slough off and eventually peel off.
- The regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peeling for acne scar treatment softens & improves the appearance of skin. It involves application of a chemical solution to surface of the skin, to produce controlled removal of outer layers of skin. It is commonly used on the face or backs of hand to improve rough texture, fine line & wrinkles, sun damages , scars & acne. Chemical peels is one of the most common non surgical aesthetic procedure for acne scar treatment.
The depth of skin removed depends on the type of chemical peel applied & how long it is left on the skin. Chemical peels are described according to depth of the skin they work on.
- SUPERFICIAL PEELS (Glycolic acid peel)
- MEDIUM DEPTH PEELS (TCA peel)
- DEEP PEELS(Phenol peel)
Harleys Cosmetic clinic in Mumbai is the most cost effective destination for your chemical peeling procedure. Here Procedures are performed as per International standards at Indian prices.