Gynecomastia – The Embarrassing Problem For Men 15 Jan 2018
Gynecomastia Surgery – A Solution For Abnormal Male Breast Enlargement
Best Cosmetic Surgeon | Cosmetic Clinic | Cosmetic Surgeon | Cosmetic Surgeons in Mumbai | Cosmetic Surgery | Cosmetic Surgery Clinic | Gynecomastia Surgery | Gynecomastia Surgery Mumbai | Gynecomastia Treatment Mumbai |
Gynecomastia surgical procedure isn’t complicated; in actuality it is an easy cosmetic surgery treatment. People who searched about this surgery must have noticed the remarkable “before and after” pictures and figured out the excellent results that can be achieved by gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai. It is quite similar to liposuction because fat is removed from the area which is treated, and the surgery is done on an outpatient basis.
Here are some points that can explain you what to expect from gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai.
- The initial step is to visit cosmetic clinic to discover when you are a suitable and ideal candidate for the treatment. The best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai will do some primary tests like a blood cell count and will also ask for your complete medical history. The best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai will also take a close look at the medicines which you’re taking currently and how these medicines may or may not affect the results of the gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai. There will be bleeding in this type of surgery, so blood thinner medicines should be avoided before undergoing such surgeries.
- Quite a few weeks before gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai you may ought to suspend several items like aspirin, excess vitamin E and using any form of tobacco. The best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai may ask you to stop taking medications that are not necessary. All these steps are taken to ensure that the best results are achieved from the surgery without taking any risk of your health.
- Gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai is not quite long and can be completed inside 5 to 6 hours. The surgery take around 2-3 hours and recovery period also takes 2 to 3 hours, so total 5 to 6 hours are required. However, there will be some precautions you need to take for sometime after the surgery. Follow the instructions of the surgeon to recover on-time and completely.
- In gynecomastia treatment in Mumbai, the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai will remove the glandular tissue from the chest area that is the reason behind swelling. Then, just like liposuction surgery the surgeon will remove the excess fat and tissue from the chest. In case the patient has an excess amount of fat and tissue in the chest area then after making a detailed analysis the surgeon might perform treatment that might be similar to mastectomy.
- The surgeon prescribes medication that reduces any pain or discomfort. However, most of the people have reported little pain from this surgical procedure. There might be some soreness after the procedure which goes away as the time passes by. The stitches are generally removed after a week and the patient can return to work and his normal lifestyle after 2 weeks of the surgery. The recovery period usually varies from person to person.