Why people want to get their tattoo removed 08 Oct 2018
3 Important Questions To Ask Before Getting Tummy Tuck
Cosmetic Clinic | Liposuction in Mumbai | Tummy Tuck in Mumbai |
Do you want to lose excess fat and skin from your abdomen area? Have you been doing sit-ups but failing miserably to achieve that gorgeous belly? You can consider having a tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai (also known as abdominoplasty), if you’ve got excess flab and skin on your tummy that doesn’t go away with diet or exercise.
Tummy tuck flattens the abdomen area by getting rid of extra fat and skin and then tightening muscles around the abdominal wall.
Tummy tuck surgery is different from liposuction, although you can have liposuction surgery in Mumbai while getting a tummy tuck. Remember, it’s a major surgery, so you should know the facts before you consider going forward with it.
Here are the top 3 questions you must ask the surgeon before having tummy tuck surgery in Mumbai:
- Am I An ideal Candidate For a tummy tuck in Mumbai?
- A tummy tuck is an ideal cosmetic procedure for every human, especially women who are in good health.
- Women who have given birth multiple times would find the surgery ideal for tightening the abdominal muscles and getting rid of excess skin
- This surgery can work wonders for people who were once obese and lost loads of weight, but have loose skin and excess fat around their tummy.
- Who Is Not Suitable For Tummy Tuck Surgery In Mumbai?
- A woman who is planning to get pregnant, then she should postpone getting a tummy tuck surgery until she is done having children. In tummy tuck surgery vertical muscles inside your abdomen are tightened and pregnancy could separate those muscles.
- Are you considering tummy tuck because you want to lose lots of weight? You should try liposuction surgery in Mumbai for that because tummy tuck surgery is done more often for aesthetic purposes. It provides your belly the much desired shape and smoothness.
- What To Do Before Tummy Tuck Surgery?
If you’re planning to get tummy tuck surgery, then the first thing to do is to visit the cosmetic surgeon for a consultation. Discuss all your queries with the surgeon and explain to him what are your expectations from the cosmetic surgery. You get two options:
- Complete Tummy Tuck surgery: The surgeon will cut your abdomen area and then contour the muscle, tissue and skin wherever required. It will incorporate repositioning your belly button, and a patient may require drainage tubes under the skin after the surgery for a few days.
- Mini or Partial abdominoplasty: These are meant for people whose have fat deposits below the navel area. During the surgery, the best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai will not reposition your belly button, and the whole cosmetic surgery may be completed in 2 to 3 hours, however, time usually varies in every case.