Face & Neck Lift
FACE LIFT SURGERY
- A facelift is a surgical procedure which makes you look & feel younger.
- Transform can help you counter the visible signs of ageing with a range of cosmetic facelift options.
- Years of exposure to the sun and the stresses of daily life can be seen on all our faces.
- A facelift can make you look younger and fresher
The face usually reveals the first visible signs of Ageing. Both Gravity & Sun exposure result in facial features of Ageing. Formation of skin wrinkles, loss of facial volume, drooping of jawlines are all signs of Facial Ageing. But the ageing of skin does not necessarily reflect your body spirit & energy level, which makes you conscious that you don’t look as you feel. Facelift is a surgical procedure which makes you look & feel younger. It takes back the clock by 5-7yrs. In a facelift procedure, the excess skin of face & neck is excised, underlying muscle & tissues are tightened to give a smooth & cheerful look.
FAQS ABOUT FACE LIFT
Am I a candidate for face Lift?
- If your face has started sagging, the folds & smile line are prominent, drooping of the corner of your mouth, skin on the neck become slack then you need to consult your cosmetic surgeon.
- Most patients undergoing Facelift are above 40 years, who are looking to refresh & rejuvenate their appearance.
- During Consultation, the Cosmetic Surgeon will ask you about your concerns & will try to understand your expectations. He will assess your facial features, skin thickness, elasticity & folds. This information will be used to make a surgical plan & the goals of the procedure will be discussed.
- Face lift works best for the lower half of face & particularly for the Jawline & neck.
How is Face lift procedure done?
Incisions are made along the natural skin crease in front of the ear & extend into the hairline above and behind the ear. Skin is undermined & the deeper layers (SMAS) are tightened. Excess skin & SMAS are excised. Also, the neck muscles are tightened & excess fat is removed.
How do we proceed with Surgery?
- After Consultation with the cosmetic surgeon, you will be asked to get a few blood tests done, to ascertain your general fitness for cosmetic surgery.
- You are asked to the come to the clinic in the morning.
- It is done under General Anesthesia. The surgery lasts for about 2-3 hrs on average.
- Drainage tubes will be kept.
- Your Face would be wrapped around in gauze dressings.
- You can go home after a day or two when the drainage tubes are removed.
Post cosmetic surgery care?
- There will be some swelling & bruise on the face, will go away in few days or weeks.
- There may be some numbness or Firm feeling in the face skin but will disappear completely in a few weeks or months.
- Drainage tubes are removed after 1-2 days.
First, follow up will be on the 7th day after cosmetic surgery. Your stitches will be removed.
There on forth you will be asked to visit the clinic in a month for a routine check-up.
When can I resume my normal activities?
You can resume your personal chorus in the evening. But we advise you to keep your activities restricted for at least 3 days.
Avoid any vigorous activities for 2 weeks after cosmetic surgery.
What other procedures can be done in combination to improve my looks?
- The facelift is usually combined with Fat grafting to restore lost facial volume.
- Chemical peels or Laser Treatment can be combined with fine wrinkles & pigmentation.
- Forehead Lift for sagging Eyebrows & wrinkles on forehead.
- Blepharoplasty for Sagging Eyelids
What can go wrong?
- Every year thousands of women undergo successful Face lift procedures, however, anyone considering cosmetic surgery.should be aware of risks associated with the procedure.
- Reactions to Anesthesia/ Drugs.
- Hematoma(Blood collection)/ Seroma requiring drainage.
- Infection requiring Higher Antibiotics.
- Minor Asymmetry may require some touch-up procedure.
- At Harleys Clinic in Mumbai, we take full aseptic precautions & standard surgical protocols are followed to minimize the incidence of any such unfortunate complications.
How much, Face Lift cost In Mumbai?
Harleys Cosmetic Clinic is the most cost-effective, best FaceLift Clinic In Mumbai for your procedure. Here Procedures are performed as per International standards at Indian prices.
Non-surgical Facelift by FTC threads.Good results..with less downtime.Good for patients not willing for a Surgical Facelift.