Hello! & a warm welcome to Harleys Clinic Liposuction surgery section, we are recognized as one of the best Liposuction Clinics in Mumbai.
If you are tired of trying all kind of medication, following a tough exercise and diet routine to lose weight and still can’t fix the excessive weight gain problem, you are at the right place. As liposuction surgery is the best and permanent one-time solution to get rid of your excess weight problem.
At Harleys Clinic, DR. Sumit Agrawal performs Liposuction surgery, he is considered as one of the best doctor for liposuction in Mumbai, he is not only nationally, but internationally recognized for his work,
Areas where liposuction surgery also known as lipoplasty, can be performed to lose weight can range from the abdomen, thighs and buttocks, to the neck, backs of the arms and elsewhere. Best would be to book an appointment with us +91 9320048601 Landline No. +91-22 2630 0749 (12.00pm – 8.00pm Mon-Sat) for a detailed consultation.
In this procedure, our best liposuction doctor first recognizes the areas from where you want the fat cells to be removed. Then he will mark those areas and in the next step liposuction procedure will be performed. Please have a look at our liposuction surgery before after images on the right side.
Harleys Clinic has made liposuction surgery cost affordable for every class. Though liposuction cost may vary, depending upon the area from where you want the fat to be removed.
Key points about Liposuction Surgery
- Fat can be removed by surgical liposuction by use of small cannulas or by non-surgical liposuction also known as laser liposuction surgery
- Liposuction works best for stubborn localized fat deposits, which are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Liposuction surgery gives a slimmer contour to your body.
- Liposuction surgery is most suitable for women who are of relatively normal weight but have isolated pockets of fat that cause certain areas of their body to appear out of proportion.
- After your liposuction surgery, you need to follow all the instruction specified by your liposuction doctor for best results.
- Always remember that liposuction surgery help in removing fat from your body, this doesn’t mean that new fat cells can’t develop in the same area, so to stop new fat cells to develop in the treated area, you need to follow a healthy lifestyle, that includes change in your eating habits and including moderate to high-level exercise in your daily routine as per your doctor suggestion.
- While you can have Liposuction surgery at almost any age, but you can obtain the best results from your liposuction surgery, if your skin still has enough elasticity to achieve a smooth contour following fat removal. The best would be asking your liposuction doctor in your first consultation on what to expect.
- Just after liposuction surgery, your body shape will have noticeable improvements, but for actual results, you need to wait for few more days.
- Though liposuction surgery is a completely safe procedure, every surgery can have certain complications that you should consult during your first consultation with our liposuction doctor at Harleys clinic in Mumbai
Types of Liposuction Surgery
With years of refinement liposuction surgery has evolved so much that patients have a lot of option to choose within, as per their budget, requirement and comfort level they can choose the type of liposuction surgery they want to undergo. Below mentioned are the different types of liposuction surgery
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Wet Technique
- Super-Wet Technique
- Power Assisted Liposuction
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction or Lipoplasty
- Pulsed Ultrasonic Liposuction
- Laser Assisted Lipolysis
Liposuction surgery cost In Mumbai | Liposuction surgery cost in India
In India, Mumbai is considered the best Medical tourism destination to have any such surgery, as you get international level standard surgery conducted by best liposuction doctors, at very affordable prices. Though the cost of Liposuction surgery can differ from the type of liposuction surgery you chose to undergo mentioned above, check factors that can affect Cost Of Liposuction
FAQs about Liposuction Surgery
What is Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure, in which Doctor removes excess of fat by use of small cannulas, to give a slimmer contour to your body or face.
What are indications for Liposuction Surgery?
Liposuction works best for stubborn localized fat deposits, which are resistant to diet and exercise. However, with Mega Liposuction it has been possible to treat multiple body areas, resulting in more comprehensive body reshaping and reduction of body weight.
Is Liposuction Surgery a permanent solution?
The number of fat cells in the body is constant, they will never increase. Liposuction the liposuction cells that are removed will never be replaced. So the resultant loss of fat is permanent. But to maintain this permanent weight loss requires adapting healthy eating habits & lifestyle.
How much/ which all areas fat can be removed?
Whatever EXTRA subcutaneous fat is there can be removed, from areas like tummy, buttocks, thigh, leg, back, arms, chin, face. A number of areas may be treated in the same session, as per your requirements. A consultation with the surgeon would help you identify what sort of outcome you should expect.
Tell me something about liposuction surgery?
Doctors will ask you for few blood tests need to be done to ascertain your general fitness for surgery. Liposuction Surgery is more of a daycare procedure now and you can go home back late in the evening. Most of the body areas are preferably done under Regional Anesthesia. The surgery lasts 2-4 hrs on average depending on what all areas are to be done.
Most liposuction doctors call for the First follow up on the 3rd day after the liposuction surgery, and after that, as required.
When can I join my work?
You can be back to work on the next day after the liposuction surgery, though will suggest you take rest for at least three days, after the liposuction surgery
Is Postoperative care required?
You need to wear pressure garments for at least 3-6 months.
What happens to the excess skin?
Skin by virtue of its elasticity undergoes contracture and adheres to underlying musculature.
What is laser liposuction?
In laser liposuction, at the end of traditional liposuction laser probe is used to blindly seal the bleeders. Its efficacy is still to be proven completely!!
Will I have any scar?
Scar of about 5-6mm will be left placed discretely wherever possible in skin fold or crease. As with most scars, they generally fade away and become undetectable.
When will be the results of Liposuction become appreciable?
Results of liposuction surgery are usually appreciable after 3 weeks to 3 months and improvement continues even later.
What is VASER Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction uses the technique called ‘Liposelection’ which selectively breaks apart & removes unwanted fat. The high frequency ‘ultrasonic’ vibration of Vaser probes causes the fat cells to shake apart while leaving blood vessels, nerve & connective tissue unharmed. This helps in reducing edema & having a quick recovery. It also helps in skin tightening of treated areas.
What can go wrong with Liposuction Surgery?
- Reactions to Anesthesia/ Drugs
- Hematoma(Blood collection)/ Seroma requiring drainage
- Infection requiring Higher Antibiotics
- Minor Asymmetry which may require some touch-up Procedure
- Flap Necrosis
At Harley’s clinic, our best liposuction doctor takes full aseptic precautions & standard surgical protocols are followed to minimize the incidence of any such unfortunate complications.
What is the cost of Liposuction Surgery?
Harleys Clinic in Mumbai is the most cost-effective destination for your Liposuction Surgery procedure. Here Procedures are performed as per International standards at Indian prices.
Call us Right NOW! +91 9320048601 Landline No. +91-22 2630 0749 (12.00pm – 8.00pm Mon-Sat) for a detailed consultation.