Why people want to get their tattoo removed 08 Oct 2018
Tips to get a Successful Facelift Surgery
Cosmetic Surgeon | Cosmetic Surgery | Cosmetic Surgery Clinic |
Facelift is an excellent cosmetic surgical procedure that can help men and women with aging signs to refresh and rejuvenate their look. You need to keep numerous things in mind while choosing the cosmetic clinic in Mumbai. Following are some factors you should consider to have a safe and successful surgery.
- Know the Options Available
One of the main reasons of face lift surgery is to tighten and smooth the skin around the face and neck. To meet the individual needs of patients, variations in facelift have been developed because no two faces are the same. The key to get success in this procedure is to become familiar with various types of face lift options available.
There are two types of facelift procedures:
- Traditional Face Lift: In this type of cosmetic surgery, an incision is made from the temple area up to the ear. To reduce the visibility of scarring, the incisions are hidden in the hairline. Underlying facial tissue & muscles are tightened and the skin is lifted. Excess skin and fat are also removed from the neck and facial area.
- Mini Facelift: The best cosmetic surgeon in Mumbai often recommends a mini face lift or “limited incision”, for patients who are young or have less excess facial skin compared to traditional facelift patient. Small incisions are made in mini facelift and its main focus is on smoothing the middle portion of the face than the neck and chin area.
Consult your surgeon from cosmetic surgery clinic in Mumbai to know which type of face lift is best for you. Based on your anatomy and surgical goals, surgeons will develop an individual treatment plan that suits you best.
- Determine if Facelift is Right for You
After the consultation, your surgeon from cosmetic clinic in Mumbai will evaluate to find whether or not you’re suitable for a face lift. In determining candidacy, age is not the most important factor and it can be performed on people from various age groups. Factors which are more important than age are skin texture, skin condition and bone structure.
Characteristics of a good candidate for facelift are:
- Strong bone structure is important as it provides the much needed support to facial skin and tissue
- A facelift procedure involves stretching the skin, so a patient’s facial skin should have an appropriate flexibility and elasticity to ensure successful healing
- There should be some excess skin on the face and/or neck as it helps in tightening of the skin and removing wrinkles by getting rid of that excess skin.