Why people want to get their tattoo removed 08 Oct 2018
Why people want to get their tattoo removed
Laser Tattoo Removal |
Reasons for getting yourself tattooed are many, few common once are: to achieve a unique identity, to express your work, emotionally motivated and many others, but what seems a cool idea today might be something that you might regret for the rest of your life. In this article, we will cover some of the most common reasons why people opt for laser tattoo removal.
- You were drunk and were unable to decide what is wrong and what is right for you, and without any thoughts, you got yourself tattooed.
- Breakup a very common cause that people regret of getting them self-tattooed, you might not want your new partner to know your past, or you want to remove every memory of your ex.
- You might be a fan of a boy band 10 years back but, you don’t like them anymore or you might have developed a new taste for music.
- When you were in college, no one probably noticed your tattoo but, once you enter the professional world and start looking for a Job, there are researches that show people having a visible tattoo have fewer chances of cracking an interview, as most of the employees don’t like visible tattoos on employees
- Change of fashion or trend can also be a reason, this can be explained as, you might have a loved a pair of pink sneakers those your purchased 5 years back, but now you might have the thoughts that why would somebody spend money on such stupid looking sneakers. Same goes with the tattoo, you might love it then, but you might hate it now.
- A bad tattoo is something that you never want to have on your skin, there are many stories where tattoo artist spelled the name wrong or you selected a fairly cheap tattoo parlour for your tattoo and you dint liked the outcome as the tattoo artist was not experienced or professional enough to handle the job.
- A faded tattoo can also be a reason, it is seen that coloured tattoos usually fade away and the detailing and brightness is lost with time.
- You might worked for Amazon and got many consecutive Employees of the year award and got you achievements tattooed, this seems to be a good idea if you retired from the same company, but in case you want to make a job change.
- For some people, their body is like a canvas where they want to show their best artwork, for them they might like the artwork then, but now they might have found something new and interesting that fascinate them more than the older one. In such cases, people can opt for a laser tattoo removal technique.
- You are getting married and your spouse is not a fan of tattoos, in such case to avoid any future heated arguments or discussions the best would be to get them removed.
- A change of mind, you might love them then, but now you don’t admire them any more is also a very common reason patients contact us to get their tattoo removed through laser removal technique.
- You might go for a wild trip with the boy or girl gang and got yourself tattooed as a memorial for the trip, but your family dint liked the idea and it became a source of contention between your family members and you.
- You don’t want your kids to see it, you might get a tattoo that conveys a wrong message or you want to set up an example to your kids of not having a tattoo, this can also be a reason for people opting for a laser tattoo removal procedure.
If you have a reason that motivates you to get rid of your tattoo then you are in the right place! Book an appointment with Dr Sumit Agrawal MS, MCh, MRCS (UK) at Harleys Cosmetic Clinic Right NOW! +91 9320048601 Landline No. +91-22 2630 0749. We are considered one of the best laser tattoo removal in Mumbai.